Model 1054TV High Precision Vertical Knee Type Milling Machines
- Industrial users looking for a top quality, full featured vertical knee type milling machine, built for
- High end gunsmiths looking for the quality and features of a full sized, high quality knee mill
- Users who appreciate a high end, full featured knee type milling machine with the space saving
characteristics this offers, built for every day, professional use
- Any other users who can appreciate a top quality machine with full features and no shortcuts, at a very reasonable price for the level of quality that you are purchasing
Main High Quality Features:
- High Grade Meehanite Castings
- Head Swivels Left and Right, AND Tilts Front To Back
- Turcite B way material for smoother table movements
- Hardened and Ground table and way surfaces greatly reduces wear, which maintains accuracy, and greatly extends machine life
- One Shot Lubrication system is standard equipment, which also extends machine life, and reduces
oiling times of all way surfaces and lead screws to seconds, it is accomplished by simply pumping a
- High precision Inch Pitch lead screws, for ease of use and greater accuracy (5TPI Screws)
- High Precision Spindle with +/- .0001" or less runout for greater tool life and accuracy
- Balanced pulleys in head for smooth and quiet operation
- Full featured head with automatic quill feeds in 3 steps for boring operations
Precision Honed Quill Bore for tighter tolerance fit, which leads to improved accuracy when drilling and precision boring
- The Quill is Precision Ground, then Hard Chrome Plated for longer life
- Available with either step pulley speed changes, or variable speeds to suit the user's preferences
- Built in coolant sump in machine base
- Tolerance Test Certificate included, each machine is checked for accuracy through a careful
inspection process before shipment, the customer can always be sure they will receive a top quality
machine that exceeds their expectations
- Longest in class 5 YEAR WARRANTY against defective parts, including electrical (excludes normal
wear items such as belts, bushings, etc)
Main Specifications INCH SYSTEM
- Model 1054TV
- Table Size 10"x54"
- X Axis Travel 36" (Shortened approx.. 2" with X Power Feed Installed)
- Y Axis Travel 15"
- Z Axis Travel (Knee) 17"
- Min/Max. Distance, Spindle to Table 2"/18.9"
- Spindle Height: Floor to Bottom of Spindle: 54"
- Table Height: Fully Raised 53.9", Lowered 35"
- Quill Travel 5"
- Leadscrew Type Precision Ground ACME Leadscrew W/ Double Nut Backlash Adjustments on X and Y Axis
- Leadscrew Pitch .200" (5 Threads Per Inch)
- Table Dial Graduations .001"
- Spindle Taper R8
- Spindle Speed Range, TV Model 60-4200 RPM (Variable)
- Spindle Bearing Type High Precision Angular Contact Bearings, Fully Adjustable
- Spindle Bearing Class C7
- Main Motor H.P. 3 HP (Both S and V Models)
- Overall Height, Head Up, 3PHASE/1PHASE - S Model 85.5"/89″ - V Model 87.5″/91"
- Height with head down (For moving and shipping) 70"
- Depth Front to back, rear of machine to front of knee casting 50"
- Rear of machine to tip of Y axis handle 59"
- Width X Axis Table Handles, Tip to Tip 67"
- Net Weight S Model 2900 LBS V Model 3000 LBS
- Voltage / Phase 220 Volt, Single Phase and Three Phase Available - Requires 220 Volt, 20 Amp Circuit for both single or 3 phase
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Shipping Dimensions: LxWxH 60"Wx60"Lx72" H, 3250 LBS