- Ultra High Quality Milling Machine, 100% Made in Taiwan. Top Of The Line Machine Without Question
- Built For Those Users Who Do Not Want A Full Size Machine, But Do Not Want To Sacrifice Quality
- Full Featured Head, With Power Feed On Quill For Boring Operations, Etc.
- Turcite B Way Coating, Provides Very Smooth Movements In Table, and Longer Life
- High Grade Meehanite Castings Used Throughout Machine
- Industry Leading 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- 935TV Is the Variable Speed Model (Turn a dial for speed changes)
Model 935TV High Precision Vertical Knee Type Milling Machines
PM-935TV High Precision Vertical Knee Type Milling Machines
- Industrial users looking for a top quality, full featured vertical knee type milling machine, built for
industrial use, with a smaller size to save space
- High end gunsmiths looking for a smaller knee type milling machine, who wish to maintain the quality and features of a full sized knee mill, but also want to save on space
- Users who appreciate a high end, full featured knee type milling machine with the space saving
characteristics this offers
- Any other users who can appreciate a top quality machine with full features and no shortcuts, in a
smaller space-saving size, at a very reasonable price for the level of quality that you are purchasing
Main High Quality Features:
- High Grade Meehanite Castings
- Head Swivels Left and Right, AND Tilts Front To Back, only machine in this size class with this feature
- Turcite B way material for smoother table movements
- Hardened and Ground table and way surfaces greatly reduces wear, which maintains accuracy, and greatly extends machine life
- One Shot Lubrication system is standard equipment, which also extends machine life, and reduces
oiling times of all way surfaces and lead screws to seconds, it is accomplished by simply pumping a
- High precision Inch Pitch lead screws, for ease of use and greater accuracy (5TPI Screws)
- High Precision Spindle with +/- .0001" or less runout for greater tool life and accuracy
- Balanced pulleys in head for smooth and quiet operation
- Full featured head with automatic quill feeds in 3 steps for boring operations
Precision Honed Quill Bore for tighter tolerance fit, which leads to improved accuracy when drilling and precision boring
- The Quill is Precision Ground, then Hard Chrome Plated for longer life
- Available with either step pulley speed changes, or variable speeds to suit the user's preferences
- Built in coolant sump in machine base
- Tolerance Test Certificate included, each machine is checked for accuracy through a careful
inspection process before shipment, the customer can always be sure they will receive a top quality
machine that exceeds their expectations
- Longest in class 5 YEAR WARRANTY against defective parts, including electrical (excludes normal
wear items such as belts, bushings, etc)
- Model 935TV
- Table Size 9"x35"
- X Axis Travel 24" (Shortened approx.. 2" with X Power Feed Installed)
- Y Axis Travel 12" (**Compare with others of this size, generous Y Axis travel for this size of machine**)
- Z Axis Travel (Knee) 15"
- Min/Max. Distance, Spindle to Table 2"/17"
- Spindle Height: Floor to Bottom of Spindle: 46-1/2"
- Table Height: Fully Raised 44-1/2", Lowered 29-1/2"
- Quill Travel 5"
- Leadscrew Type Precision Ground ACME Leadscrew W/ Double Nut Backlash
Adjustments on X and Y Axis
- Leadscrew Pitch .200" (5 Threads Per Inch)
- Table Dial Graduations .001"
- Spindle Taper R8
- Spindle Speed Range, 8 steps (40-5000 if you use a VFD)
- Spindle Speed Range, V Model 60-4200 RPM (Variable)
- Spindle Bearing Type High Precision Angular Contact Bearings, Fully Adjustable
- Spindle Bearing Class C7
- Main Motor H.P. 3 HP (Both S and V Models)
- Overall Height, Head Up, 3PHASE/1PHASE - S Model 77.5"/81″ - V Model 79.5″/83"
- Height with head down (For moving and shipping) 60"
- Depth Front to back, rear of machine to front of knee casting 36"
- Rear of machine to tip of Y axis handle 44"
- Width X Axis Table Handles, Tip to Tip 48"
- Net Weight S Model 1430 LBS V Model 1520 LBS
- Voltage / Phase 220 Volt, Single Phase and Three Phase Available - Requires 220 Volt, 20 Amp Circuit for both single or 3 phase
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Shipping Dimensions: LxWxH 48"Wx48"Lx64" H
- Base Dimensions: Outside of base casting where the machine sits on the floor, APPROX. 19″ Wide x 32″ Long - Bolt Pattern of base APPROX. 16-1/4″ Wide x 29-1/4″ Long, with 3/4″ Threaded holes. *If you are using this to build a base for it, we recommend to wait until you receive the machine as castings can vary slightly.